Houston to Aspen Flights
Leave commercial flying behind and experience luxury travel at its best.
Our professionals provide unparalleled customer service on all of our Houston to Aspen flights, from beginning to end, to ensure your trip is unforgettable.
Wildcat Touring travels privately and semi-privately from Houston Hobby (HOU) to Aspen, Colorado (ASE) through both pre-scheduled and privately scheduled flights. Along with nonstop flight service, you’ll enjoy:
Along with nonstop flight service, you’ll enjoy:
- Private terminal access for quick, stress free boarding
- Private terminals on departure and arrival
- Free luggage service for up to 2 bags when they weigh less than 60 lbs total
- In-cabin pet accommodations so you can worry less about your furry friend’s flight experience
- Complimentary snack and beverage service
- Abundant seating and legroom so you can stretch out and relax
- Clean, sanitized seats and trays with no sticky residue or mystery goop
When you fly with Wildcat Touring, you’ll enjoy your Houston to Aspen flight on our state-of-the-art SAAB 2000 aircraft. Redesigned from a 50 seat cabin to a roomy 30 passenger cabin, our aircraft is perfect for relaxing through your 2.5-hour nonstop flight. Oversized, reclining chairs ensure your comfort throughout the trip, and oversized storage areas make storing your items a breeze.
SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY
Not to be confused with the smaller Saab 340, the 2000 combines near-jet cruising speed with turboprop fuel economy. This plane was developed under the same regulations and certification standards as jet airliners.
- Redundancy of systems and performance requirements are the same as with all commercial airliners.
- Advanced avionics for heightened crew situational awareness, are designed to enhance capability, reliability, and safety.
- Crew training and qualification is also the same as that mandated for commercial airlines.
- Capable of over 4,000 horsepower, the engine and propellers on this aircraft are the same as in use onboard US Air Force C-130J.