- Collection of Information: Certain applications on the Wildcat Touring web site may require users to register or to provide personal information in order to make a commerce transaction, to enter a contest, or to subscribe to a newsletter. Such personal information is not shared or sold to third parties. To better understand the needs of our web site users, we may also request demographic information. Entry of such information is optional and if you choose not to enter such information, you can still successfully use these applications. If we request demographic information, we will not share information about you as an individual with any other entity. If we do share demographic information with third parties, we will give them aggregate information only.
- Mailing Lists: If you provide your e-mail address, Wildcat Touring may contact you periodically with special offers, updated information and new services. Any e-mail sent by Wildcat Touring will provide the option to be removed from the e-mail mailing list.
Selected applications on our web site allow visitors to subscribe to our newsletter by providing their names and addresses to Wildcat Touring. If you provide Wildcat Touring with your mailing address or telephone number, Wildcat Touring, in addition to providing you with the Wildcat Touring newsletter, may also use this information to alert you to updated information and new services. If you wish to be removed from the mailing list, you may do so by contacting Wildcat Touring directly. (See the ‘Contact Us’ section below).
- Information to third parties: Wildcat Touring may occasionally present a special contest or promotion on its web site that is sponsored by another company. To qualify for entry, we may ask you to provide personal information. If we plan to share that information with the sponsor(s), we will provide a statement to that effect.
- Financial information: Wildcat Touring will protect the personal financial information that you share with us. If you make a purchase on-line, we will use your credit card number only to process your payment and will not use it for marketing purposes. For reasons of security, credit card information is not stored on our web servers. We will retain order information for our records, but this information is never shared with third parties.
- Children: We do not solicit personal information from children. Areas of the Wildcat Touring web site specifically geared toward children will not request any personal or contact information. We do not ask for or provide space to enter contact information.
- Contact Us / How to Update Your Personal Information: You can help Wildcat Touring maintain the accuracy of your personal information by notifying us when you change your address, title, phone number, or e-mail address. If at any time you wish to update your information or stop receiving communication from Wildcat Touring, our partners, or selected third parties, contact Wildcat Touring by e-mail at reservations@wildcat touring.com or by postal mail at: Wildcat Touring, LLC. 14099 Country Road 355, Dublin, TX 76446
Please include your old and new contact information so that we can make the appropriate corrections. Wildcat Touring would like to receive your comments and questions about this policy.
Please address comments or questions regarding the Wildcat Touring’s privacy practices to us at one of the addresses listed above. Wildcat Touring may occasionally update this policy. Notice of revisions will be posted here.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.